Reservations can be made 24/7, by using the secure limo reservation form below. If you are experiencing difficulties with reservation form, please try a different browser. If you continue to have issues, please make your reservation by either calling +1 (437) 370-7407, or email us at email@example.com.
If you require limousine service within the next 2 hours, or you wish to modify an existing reservation, please call +1 (437) 370-7407
Reservation Form*Book Now & Make your event unforgettable.
Terms of Services
- All rates are subject to 13 % Sales Tax (HST)
- All reservations are subject to 15% driver’s gratuity
- Additional charges apply for an extra stop on the way to your destination for respective vehicles
- Sedan $ 15.00 + HST
- Upto 7 Passenger SUV $25.00 + HST
- 8 Passenger Stretch Limo or 12 Passenger Stretch Limo $40.00 + Tax
- An additional fee will be applied for the use of Toll Highway 407 ETR as per their rates Click Here
- Additional Fee for Pickups from Toronto Pearson Airport Sedan and 6 Passenger SUV $ 15.00, Stretch Limos $ 27.00 Limo Bus or Coach Bus up to 55 Passengers $ 93.00 (This fee is charged by Toronto Pearson Airport Authorities)
Waiting Time & Cancellation Policy
Airport arrivals: We monitor all flights for late arrivals, in the event of a delay for whatever reason. We offer 1-hour complimentary waiting time that starts from the actual arrival time of the flight. Should there be a delay beyond the 1 hour after arrival, please contact the dispatcher at 1 (888) 921-1116 or(437)370-7407 .Should you require the driver to continue waiting, then waiting time charges will be billed in 15-minute increments. Failure to contact the dispatcher after 1 hour from actual arrival time will constitute a “NO SHOW” and the full price will be charged.
Airport Drop-offs/Point to Point trips & FBO,S – There is a 15-minute complimentary waiting time on Airport Drop-offs and Point to Point trips. Waiting time will begin after the allotted 15 minutes and billed in 15-minute increments.
Airport Transfers/Point to Point trips & FBO,S- With respect to Airport Pick-ups, Drop-offs or Point to Point trips, there is a 8-hour cancellation policy in Canada & Cross-border pickup & drop-off required 48 hours notice to the scheduled pick-up time in case of any cancellations, otherwise, 50% of the base fare will apply as a cancellation fee. If a scheduled pickup is canceled at the time of scheduled pick-up time, a 100% fare charge plus taxes will apply as a last-minute cancellation fee. Hourly trips – With respect to hourly trips, there is a 24-hour cancellation policy before the scheduled pick-up failing which the full price of the ride will be assessed. The Company will make every effort to accommodate requests for additional reservation time where possible. But this is not guaranteed. To avoid this situation, we recommend that reservations are made for the anticipated duration of the trip. All No-Shows will apply a 100% fare charge plus taxes.
Stretch Limousines and Party Buses Cancellations
For wedding and graduation reservations, the deposits will be non-refundable. The balance for these reservations will be taken up to a week before the date of the reservation and will then be non-refundable. A partial credit may apply for a future reservation, depending on circumstance regarding the date we receive the cancellation notice. Specialty vehicles, such as our Party Buses, require a minimum two-week cancellation notice for the deposit to be refundable. During the peak time (April to Oct) month of December and New Years Eve, we do require a minimum of two weeks notice to cancel a reservation for the deposit to be refundable.
Rates, charges and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation number
- We will confirm by phone or email. In most cases, this should happen within a few hours. If you do not hear from us, make sure to call us for confirmation.
- Per hour rates are in town charter rates, for out of town rates please contact us.
- Charter rates minimums may be higher during peak season & special events.